Lowlander 0.00% WIT – White Beer
Unveiling Lowlander 0.00% WIT: A white beer that redefines the experience of non-alcoholic beer. Originating from the Lowlands of the Netherlands, this beer exemplifies the Dutch spirit of exploration and their rich brewing heritage.
Skillfully crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this brew captures the essence of traditional witbiers, while featuring a 0.00% alcohol content. The beer’s cloudy appearance nods to its unfiltered nature, revealing the purity and authenticity of its ingredients.
A harmonious blend of botanicals, spices, and citrus fruits gives this beer its distinctive character. Anticipate subtle hints of coriander and curaçao orange, which seamlessly mingle with the gentle malted barley notes. The finish is crisp, making it a refreshing choice for all seasons.
Whether you’re a seasoned beer enthusiast or just embarking on your beer journey, Lowlander 0.00% WIT provides an experience that is both familiar and innovative. It’s not just a beer; it’s a celebration of Dutch craftsmanship.
Note: This product is vegan-friendly, ensuring it aligns with various dietary preferences.
Lowlander 0.00% WIT – White Beer Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Cloudy, pale straw hue typical of traditional witbiers, topped with a frothy white head.
- Aroma: A delicate blend of botanicals and spices greets the senses, with distinct notes of coriander and curaçao orange.
- Palate: The initial sip reveals a harmonious fusion of citrus and spice. The malted barley base provides a soft backdrop, allowing the botanicals to take center stage.
- Finish: Clean and crisp, with a lingering zestiness that invites another sip.
- Overall: A refreshing and balanced white beer, Lowlander 0.00% WIT showcases the art of combining spices, botanicals, and traditional beer ingredients to create a memorable non-alcoholic experience.
Lowlander 0.00% WIT – Non Alcoholic White Beer
Nutritional Information Per 100ml
Lowlander 0.00% WIT – White Beer Food Pairings:
- Appetisers: Goat cheese salads, fresh oysters, and light tapas dishes.
- Main Course: Grilled white fish, lemon and herb roasted chicken, or a classic Belgian moules-frites.
- Vegetarian: Asparagus risotto, cauliflower steak, or a tangy quiche.
- Asian Cuisine: Light sushi rolls, Thai green curry, and Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Desserts: Lemon tart, panna cotta, or fresh fruit salads.
Lowlander Beer originated in the Netherlands, established by twins Xander and Danny Smeets in 2013. The Smeets brothers were motivated to produce an array of distinct craft beers that were lower in alcohol and calories.
The appellation “Lowlander” alludes to the flat, low-lying terrain of the Netherlands. The country’s landscape is dominated by rolling fields, canals, and floodplains below sea level. The Lowlands region has a rich history of beer brewing dating back to medieval times.
Lowlander aims to preserve these historical Dutch brewing customs while infusing a modern spin on classic beer styles. Their beers embrace innovation and experimentation with unique ingredients and processes, while maintaining the fundamental principles of equilibrium and drinkability.
The brewery utilizes invigorating citrus and tea botanicals to impart flavor and aroma while maintaining alcohol levels around 0.3% – 3.5%. Their selections include White Ale brewed with chamomile, IPA infused with Earl Grey tea, and Ginger Beer with a dash of ginger.
Lowlander has expanded swiftly to distribute across 25 countries. Yet, the brand sustains a focus on sustainability, utilizing organic ingredients, eco-friendly brewing methods, and redistributable packaging.
At its core, Lowlander strives to generate a new era of craft beers that open up beer to more people and events. Their maxim speaks volumes: “Beer, reinvented.”