Sipping on a cocktail during the Christmas season evokes warmth, festivity, and shared joy. But who said cocktails need alcohol?
Enter the world of non-alcoholic beer cocktails this Christmas and you can enjoy all the flavor without the hangover!
Here are a few of our favorite non-alcoholic beer cocktail recipes to get you started.
Cranberry Beer Spritz
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 2 parts non-alcoholic wheat beer
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- In a chilled glass filled with ice, pour in the cranberry juice.
- Slowly add the wheat non-alcoholic beer, ensuring a gentle pour to maintain its fizz.
- Using a spoon, stir the mixture gently, ensuring a seamless blend.
- Garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary. Serve immediately.
Citrus Ginger Fizz
- 1 part fresh orange juice
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 parts non-alcoholic pale ale
- In a clean glass, combine fresh orange and lime juices.
- Add the grated ginger to the mix.
- Top off with non-alcoholic pale ale, pouring slowly to keep the effervescence intact.
- Stir the concoction lightly and serve with a slice of lime on the rim.
Apple Cinnamon Delight
- 1 part apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 parts non-alcoholic lager
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the apple cider with the cinnamon stick.
- Once it begins to emit a warm, spiced aroma, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a glass, combine the spiced apple cider with the lager non-alcoholic beer, pouring the beer slowly.
- Stir gently and serve garnished with an apple slice.
Tropical Beer Cooler
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part coconut water
- 3 parts non-alcoholic stout
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a large glass, mix pineapple juice with coconut water.
- Pour the stout non-alcoholic beer slowly to preserve its bubbly texture.
- Stir the mixture gently, letting all flavors meld.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.
Can I use any brand of non-alcoholic beer for these recipes?
Yes, any brand will do. However, each brand might have a slightly different flavor profile, so experimenting can lead you to your perfect match.
Are these recipes sweet?
Some, like the Apple Cinnamon Delight, lean towards the sweet side. However, all recipes can be tweaked to cater to your sweetness preference.
Can I add alcohol to these recipes?
Certainly! These recipes focus on non-alcoholic beer, but adding spirits of your choice can turn them into spirited cocktails.
How do I store leftover cocktails?
It’s ideal to drink these fresh. For leftovers, place them in a sealed container in the refrigerator and use within a day.
This festive season, you have a golden opportunity to delight your guests with an array of non-alcoholic beer cocktails. Whether they’re sipping on a Cranberry Beer Spritz, Citrus Ginger Fizz, Apple Cinnamon Delight, or Tropical Beer Cooler, there’s bound to be a refreshing experience in every glass.
Here’s to creating lasting memories, one cocktail at a time. Cheers!